[Localization] Glucose URGENT

Eduardo H. Silva hoboprimate at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 17:50:47 EDT 2012

I've been working on the translations, and by the weekend will have
them finished. By then I'll also shout out here in the list for the
other pt_PT translators to review them (I don't remember talking to
any of them, but by looking in pootle I know they are out there. The
same way they probably feel about me :) )

Eduardo

No dia 14 de Março de 2012 17:45, Chris Leonard