[Localization] Please review Language-Name in Huastek Etoys translation

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 20:10:50 EDT 2012

I have taken the liberty of changing this on behalf of the Huastec
(Tének) team as we had this discussion about language name when we set
up the project in Pootle.

I have changed it to

Huastec (Tének)

I've recommitted the etoys PO file to land it in SVN.

Committed file: <em>/var/lib/pootle/translations/etoys_new/hus/Etoys.po</em>

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator