[Localization] New Honey strings, but finish Glucose and Fructose first!

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:43:25 EDT 2011

We have uploaded the XoScope activity to the Honey project for L10n.

http://activities.sugarlabs.org//en-US/sugar/addon/4481

It looks very interesting,  I can't wait to try it myself.  It is only
16 words and a number of them are common to other PO files (e.g.
Previous,  Next, etc.) so it shouldn't take long to translate.  Feel
free to address any questions about string's meaning to this list and
we will get the developer (m_anish)  to address them.

The commit links will not be present for XoScope until we run a
special little maintenance script that creates them, but hopefully we
can get that done soon, in the meantime, the strings will be safe in
Pootle, even if not yet committed to git.

That said, I would really like to ask everyone to make finishing
Glucose and Fructose and committing those Po files their primary
focus  for the next several days.  The release date is only about 4
days out, so the window for finishing those projects before release
and packaging of Sugar 0.94 for other Linux distros is closing
rapidly.