[Localization] Language admin for Indonesia?

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 00:04:58 EDT 2011

Edward,

Areif is a member of the olpc-indonesia mailing list and I reached out to
him looking for help recruiting additional localizers.  Indonesian does not
have a lang admin at present.  My advice to him on how to contribute was
that we could use a lang-id admin and that we like to address such requests
through an informal and open community process (posting to the L10n list).

A good start on a lang-admin's duties is this page:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Administration_QuickStart

Areif, what is your Pootle username?  I need to know that to in order to
grant that username language admin privilege on Pootle.  If you have not
registered on the Pootle server yet, please do so.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/

cjl