[Localization] Language admin for Indonesia?

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 23:49:25 EDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 13:20, Arief M Utama <arief.utama at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Just joining here per Chris Leonard's advice,
>
> Do we have a language admin for Indonesia?

Have you asked anybody in the project other than Chris?

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/id/

Top Contributors    Suggestions
XRayDG 	112
danny.kurniawan 	85
rlaluy 	15
cjl 	3
mbembi 	2

Reviews
cjl 	11

Submissions
cjl 	36

If nobody is handling registration and permissions of localizers, and
commits, I'm willing to do it until I can train someone else to take
over. The job is not difficult, and takes very little time. I did the
same with Haitian Creole and Cambodian Khmer, even though I don't
speak either.

I invite people to consider participating in our other translation
projects, for the Wiki, for FLOSS Manuals, and for replacing textbooks
(now being set up.)

> I'd like to join the translation process. If there isn't any, how do I
> contribute to become one?

See my advice on the Wiki.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Localization#Getting_started

http://www.earthtreasury.org/