[Localization] Request for admin privs : Wolof & Mandinka

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:14:33 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Dominique Rochefort <issasamb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I am the one who maintains Wolof and Mandinka localizations for Abiword
> since the beginning.
> Therefore, I would like to resquest lang admin for Wolof and Mandinka on
> the new POOTLE server.
> My POOTLE username is "issasamb".
>
> I am volunteer to take care of granting privileges to anyone interested
> to contribute to these 2 Abiword localizations.
>
> Also, please find here the plural forms for each of these 2 languages:
>
> Wolof (ISO language code : wo)
> Plural-Forms: nplurals=1; plural=0;
>
> Mandinka (ISO language code : mnk)
> Plural-Forms: nplurals=3; plural=n==0?0:n==1?1:2 ;
>
> These two languages are localized as they are used and spoken in Senegal
> (wo-SN & mnk-SN).

Dominique,

Welcome to our L10n list and community.  You (issasamb) have been
granted lang admin on lang-wo and lang mnk.

Please review:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Administration_QuickStart

and feel free to ask on the list if you have any questions.

I'd be happy to add more projcets to those languages, but I don't want
to overwhelm you.  I generally keep an eye on activity and make sure
that an active language gets more strings.  In any event, L10n of
AbiWord will benefit the Sugar Labs / OLPC community as we are one of
the downstreams that distributes it.