[Localization] Request for admins privs for Galician (gl) language in Abiword

Miguel Bouzada mbouzada at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 03:47:42 EDT 2011

At the suggestion of Chris Leonard, on the Abiword mailing list, I hereby
request Galician (gl) lang admin rights for Abiword.

At the request of the former head (Antón Méixome, galician translation
coordinator of OOo & LibO) I took the translation from version 2.6

I am part of the Galician Translation Team "Proxecto Trasno" <
proxecto at trasno.net> http://trasno.net

I've registered at Pootle yesterday. My user name is «mbouzada» (without the
quotation marks).

Thanks in advance
Miguel Anxo Bouzada

--
 /\  Dia da liberdade dos documentos -  Libera os teus documentos
_\/` http://documentfreedom.org/     -  30 de marzo de 2011