[Localization] Request for admins privs for Galician (gl) language in Abiword

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 10:02:38 EDT 2011

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 3:47 AM, Miguel Bouzada <mbouzada at gmail.com> wrote:
> At the suggestion of Chris Leonard, on the Abiword mailing list, I hereby
> request Galician (gl) lang admin rights for Abiword.
>
> At the request of the former head (Antón Méixome, galician translation
> coordinator of OOo & LibO) I took the translation from version 2.6
>
> I am part of the Galician Translation Team "Proxecto Trasno"
> <proxecto at trasno.net> http://trasno.net
>
> I've registered at Pootle yesterday. My user name is «mbouzada» (without the
> quotation marks).
>
> Thanks in advance
> Miguel Anxo Bouzada

Miguel,

Welcome to the Sugar Labs / OLPC / eToys localization community.  We
do not currently have a Galician language admin (you may be the only
Galician localizer) and so you've most definitely got the job.  I've
added lang-admin privs to your Pootle account.

Please review:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Administration_QuickStart

And to famliarize yourself with our work you may want to read the
pages linked at the bottom of this page:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team

Your primary job as a lang admin is to review and commit PO files
(AbiWord is not committed directly to their repo, so continue to
submit completed PO files to their dev mailing list as usual).  In
time we may work on buildin gthe direct commit links that we have with
locally developed projects, but the whole back-end of Pootle is a
little complex.  Your other job as a lang-admin is to recruit
additional localizers to help you with the work.

cjl
volunteer Sugar Labs / OLPC / eToys Pootle admin