[Localization] Two Arabic sets of translations

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 13:01:22 EDT 2011

Khaled,

I agree we should not fork languages just for locale (unless
absolutely needed, like pt_BR).

I'm not sure when it was created, I'll try to track it down in Trac,
but I think user Tareq may have been the person who has contributed
the most.

I am willing to make ar_SY go away if there is no objection, but ther
should be opportunity for comment first.

cjl