[Localization] Communication path for non-English help requests

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Mon Mar 29 23:43:39 EDT 2010

At Thu, 25 Mar 2010 23:42:57 +1030,
Clytie Siddall wrote:

> Thanks, Yoshi. And all my Vietnamese input is composed Unicode (a single character), not decomposed Unicode (base character plus diacritic). If you encounter any decomposed Unicode in the Vietnamese files, please tell me!

  There are a few, as I wrote:

--------------
In the translation for:
msgid "if set, viewers will display the 'connection' vocabulary even for Morphs that aren't connected to by Connectors."
u0323 (dot below) is attached to "u with horn".
for:
msgid "apply a graph-paper-like texture background to the desktop."
there are two occurences of u0301 (acute accent) is attached to "a with circumflex".
for:
msgid "Displays a summary of all the pre-defined commands and properties in the pre-defined EToy vocabulary."
u0323 (dot below) is attached to "u with horn".