[Localization] Tux Paint for the XO

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sat Mar 27 06:20:05 EDT 2010

To: OLPC Localization list
Cc: Nancie and Marina (OLPC Vietnam), Bill Kendrick (Tux Paint)

Hi everybody :)

While updating the Tux Paint website file, I just tripped over this string:

> Owners of the One Laptop per Child \"XO-1\" can download a build of Tux Paint that runs on their device.

Tux Paint is an excellent app. for kids of all ages (3-103) and fully translated into many languages, including Vietnamese. Are we using it? If not, how about putting a web-link on the desktop?

http://www.tuxpaint.org/download/xo/

(It's still 41 MB, so instead of downloading in countries like Vietnam, we might need it on CD or USB stick.)

Bill, thanks for working with OLPC on this. :)

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Tux_Paint

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team