[Localization] Commit errors involving other files

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Mon Mar 8 01:56:50 EST 2010

Hi everyone :)

How do we fix commit errors involving files which we can't access?

When I try to commit:

1.
vi/honey/kandid.po

> Failed to commit file: [GIT] pull failed (['git', '--git-dir', '/var/lib/pootle/checkouts/honey/kandid/.git', 'pull']): error: Entry 'po/de.po' not uptodate. Cannot merge.

2.
vi/glucose/sugar.po

> Failed to commit file: [GIT] pull failed (['git', '--git-dir', '/var/lib/pootle/checkouts/glucose/sugar/.git', 'pull']): error: Entry 'po/sugar.pot' not uptodate. Cannot merge.

I'm particularly concerned about sugar.po, because it's a relatively large file.

Thanks for any help you can offer. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team