[Localization] Fwd: Work with OLPC (possibly in Vietnam)?

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Tue Apr 13 05:15:32 EDT 2010

To: OLPC Localization list; Nancie Severs and Marina (OLPC Vietnam)

Hi everyone :)

Today I received a response to my email (quoted further down) to CBM, a great organization working with kids with disabilities in third-world countries. These guys find the most marginalized kids and make a big difference. It occurred to me that CBM and OLPC could work together. My own experience since being so ill is that computers make a huge difference to a disabled person. Without computer access, I would be completely cut off from the world, unable to communicate, make choices or contribute. So I think of how an XO could change the life of a disabled kid, for example in Vietnam...

So, how do we set this up? Whom should CBM contact?

Thanks for any help you can offer. :)

Clytie

Begin forwarded message: