[Localization] SLP y Nayarit-Mexico

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:27:33 EDT 2009

Hello Janet!  To add a localization, you should check with Sayamindu
and our localization list.  There is an interface for adding new
languages for Sugar :
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/

(sayamindu: is there a sugarlabs localization list more active than
the one at laptop.org ? )

SJ

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Janet Melchor <janet at laptop.org> wrote:
> Next oct 1st I'll meet with people in Nayarit, they are considering [laptops for Tenek, Cora, huichol, tepehuano, y mexicanero students]
<
> They are asking me how they can "set" a new language like Tenek under
> Interface Sugar...is that possible? where can I find that information?

< What do you suggest about content for special cases related with