[Localization] [Sugar-devel] Help activity

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Mon May 25 08:41:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

We talked a bit about the Help Activity in Paris.  I've taken our discussion
and written it up here:  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Help

Please take a look and edit this spec and start to think about how it should
be implemented.

It may not be worth translating it before it is rewritten.

Also, I'm not sure what is in the current help activity as it does not run
on SoaS.

Thanks,
Caroline

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Bastien <bastienguerry at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi Diogo,
>
> > 2009/5/14 Diogo Serra @ IPLEIRIA <diogo.serra at ipleiria.pt>:
> >> Hy there,
> >>
> >> Where i can find the *.po  of Help activity ?
>
> To my knowledge, there is no *.po for the Help activity (but the user
> "Pootle" is a committer in git.sugarlabs.org so I'm not 100% sure...)
>
> The help activity is a collection of *.html page remixed from the
> flossmanuals.com website: http://en.flossmanuals.net/
>
> These pages are packaged in a .xo activity.
>
> Maybe Seth can tell us more on how to build a Help activity?  How did
> you export the flossmanuals pages to html?  Raw scrapping?
>
> HTH,
>
> --
>  Bastien

Caroline Meeks