[Localization] issue with pootle - AY

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:24:13 EDT 2009

The discussion on Aymara plurals was interesting and it may be that for
Pootle purposes, it might be best to represent Aymara as not having plural
forms, but that can be refined as we go forward and specific examples of
plural usage in the UI strings are examined carefully and discussed by
Aymara speakers.

There may not really be plurals in the way that Pootle would use such a
definition (in cases where a number is defined as is commonly the case in UI
strings). but that is something for Aymaristas to work out.

 cjl