[Localization] Fwd: [FM Discuss] spanish and catalan translation?

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 03:44:43 EDT 2009

FYI. FLOSS Manuals published the XO, Sugar, and individual activities
manuals, and is working on spreading the word. Whatever language you
work on here, you are invited to create a FLOSS Manuals affiliate to
translate its publications to your language, or to write your own.

http://www.flossmanuals.net/