[Localization] Localization: What works and what does not (Sayamindu Dasgupta)

Carlo Falciola cfalciola at yahoo.it
Fri Dec 18 16:42:39 EST 2009

- maybe line in source code is too fine grain, and is not really easy to understand the context from unknown code... I can actually already do it by myself in "very" special cases by grep, but takes a lot to derive what the code snoppet is doing... maybe to automatically get the name of the class/object/procedure where the string lies may be a better hint.

- to know when and if strings are available in released code is extremely timesaving, you can start testing accordingly...

ciao carlo