[Localization] Lack of localizers and admins

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Fri Sep 12 16:08:23 EDT 2008

În data de Vi, 12-09-2008 la 19:32 +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta a scris:
> On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> > Is this correct? I know that there are localizers not listed there.
> >

> http://dev.laptop.org/~sayamindu/pootleadmins.txt :-)
>
> -sdg-

Hi,

I am the admin for Romanian.
Even thou I am not an active admin / translator I do read all email from
this lists.

In Romania the One Laptop Per Child program was not approved and there
is not much interes for it.

The Ubuntu Romanian team has created sugar packages for Ubuntu 8.04 and
the localization team is working at translation the Ubuntu base system
and then it will continue with gcompris, sugar and other educational
software.

If there is anything that the Romanian team should do please contact me
as I am actively involved in all Romanian localizations teams

Cheers!
--
Adi Roiban