[Localization] Who translated what

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 21:01:16 EDT 2008

Hi.
This is shortcoming of current version of Poolte known to people using
it seriously.
I think Mozilla folks are working on that kind of enhancement in their
branch of Pootle.
That will be hopefully merged into main line in future. But right now
we don't have change history
or autdit record for each message record, so if you need to review
retrospectives of the changes,
you need just to ask/discuss with people, unfortunately.

/Korakurider