[Localization] Urgently needed translation for 'Give one, Get one' campaign

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Thu Nov 6 15:50:20 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

I have a list of words here from one of the groups that is helping OLPC
market the 2008 Give One Get One campaign.  One of the projects they're
working on involves a little interactive webpage with this equation game.
The result is a little widget you can put on your website, facebook,
myspace, etc, that is translated into one of the languages that OLPC has
been translated to.

What I have is a list of 136 words that I need translated into as MANY
languages as possible, as soon as possible.  Hopefully someone on the
Localization list (Sayamindu?) can help me make a .po file out of this
attachment and let me put it into pootle to be translated.

The problem is that this is a very very short deadline.  To get this ready
for the big g1g1 announcement I need this done very quickly.

Can I get people to work with me on this?

--Seth