[Localization] User information page for each language

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Mon May 26 15:06:31 EDT 2008

The best solution always is some sort of remailer.  In its simplest
form, emails sent to the list have their originating email address
stripped, and get distributed to all the list.  This is one of the
lesser used options in our version of Mailman, simple to set and have
running right away.
More sophisticated stuff creates a phantom email address that is
translated by the server when there is an answer.

I do not believe in having replies go directly to the original mailer as
a default, to the list only with reply-all, and in this I disagree
completely with the Mailman strongly suggested option.

I believe in the default reply-to going to the list, and use that in the
list I administer.  I attribute part of the success of the list on this
choice, since it makes it easier to communicate with the list than with
the individual.  That also would avoid you, Sayamindu, getting two
copies of my reply.

Yama