[Localization] User information page for each language

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon May 26 11:01:11 EDT 2008

Hi all,
A number of people have been asking for ways in which they can get in
touch with team members of a particular language, and currently the
only way in which this can be done is to go through me (or use the
wiki, which is not often always updated).
I have been playing with a few python scripts which can generate pages
like http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ from the Pootle user database, which
can be used by potential and existing translators to get in touch with
their team members.
The only issue that has been worrying me is the issue of email
addresses. While I'll definitely use some minimalistic anti-spam
measures like foo at bar dot com, do you think it is OK for us to show
the contributor emails publicly on the website ?
Thanks,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta