[Localization] Problems with spanish localization

Jude Augusma jayme2901 at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 10:21:23 EDT 2008

Earlier I tought this fix the problem but not.

  Jude

Jude Augusma <jayme2901 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Alex,

  Thanks. This make a big difference for me.

  Jude

Alexander Dupuy <alex.dupuy at mac.com> wrote:
  Jude Augusma wrote:
> Could someone help me figure out how to get to the place I left my
> translation without having to go through all the unit one by one?

Pootle does not record where you "left your translation" but you can
skip over the entries that are already translated.

The easiest way to do this is to use the Show Editing Functions link and
then Fast Translation (or Rapid Translation? - I run Pootle in Spanish
and it says Traducción Rápida
).
Clicking on this will take you to untranslated (or fuzzy) entries - when
you click on the Send or Skip buttons, it will take you to the next
untranslated or fuzzy entry, skipping over the ones already translated.

Hope this helps a bit.

@alex

mailto:alex.dupuy at mac.com