[Localization] Fwd: OLPC grassroots events in June

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon May 19 03:04:22 EDT 2008

I've added the GoogleTrans-en template to
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Grassroots_unconference

and the GoogleTrans-en to most pages in
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Category:Spanish_America domain

I have an idea of how to make the OLPC-Sur (well, at least the archive
page) automatically build links similar GoogleTranslation links (which is
good enough for most informational purposes); but I'll need to work with
someone who has access to mailman before that idea can be realized.

I'll be writing up these templates and other possible applications of
GoogleTranslations on the wiki when/if I get the chance,

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Cjl