[Localization] Help needed in eliminating time consuming steps

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat May 17 04:34:35 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 5:52 AM, Marvin Demuth
<marvindemuth at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Jude Augusma is working diligently on Kreyòl
> translations and is making good progress,
> however, he needs to know how to eliminate, unnecessary steps, if possible.
>
> Jude has asked this question:
>
> "Could someone help me figure out how to get to
> the place I left my translation without having to
> go through all the unit one by one?"

If I go to the second page in the Glossary, I see the URL

https://dev.laptop.org/translate/ht/terminology/glossary.v.0.1.po?translate=1&view=1&pofilename=glossary.v.0.1.po&item=10

Just save a copy of this URL somewhere, and edit the item number to
match the page where you left off. For example, to get to the 8th
page, set item=80. Or set a bookmark just before you close Pootle.

> Can any of you experienced translators help him?

Advice from an experienced URL butcher. ^_^

> Marvin Demuth

Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/