[Localization] Turkish keyboard layout

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed May 7 12:00:07 EDT 2008

Kim Quirk wrote:
> We're looking for some help on the Turkey keyboard layout. Attached is
> an image of the 'Q' layout for Turkey. Can anyone verify the details of
> this layout?

Looks like the correct one.  I could forward it to our supporters in
Turkey and ask their opinion.

> Bernie, Arjun,
> Can either of you create this alternate Turkey keyboard wiki page and
> help figure out what needs to be done for SW support?

I made a small one line change in Turkey to switch from the F to the
Q layout.

I will apply it once I get back from them.  Unless Arjun would like
to do it, of course.  I'll keep you on Cc.

--
   \___/
  _| o |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/