[Localization] OLPC website translation

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri May 2 17:40:25 EDT 2008

Maybe a shorter and more straightforward question to ask is this.

If you go to www.laptop.org and click on the language tab, you can see
multiple "localized" versions of the OLPC main web-site.  If you go into
Pootle, you can see .po files for the OLPC web-site.

Does anyone know where I can find the "internationalized" version of the
OLPC web-site and some details on how you take the .po files and the
internationalized version and generate the multiple localized versions?

I've looked around the translating the wiki pages and I haven't found a link
to the internationalized backbone file for www.laptop.org.  It would really
help me to be able to see the page source for that.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Cjl