[Localization] Bad Gateway in Pootle

LASKE, Lionel (C2S) LLASKE at c2s.fr
Wed Mar 26 16:39:28 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Just to add my one cents about the "Bad Gateway" error.
Yesterday I experienced myself this error but I must confess that it was my fault (yes, believe me).

Because translating large files like etoys is very painful using pootle server, I choosed to translate it offline using PoEdit. So, after my last translations I've uploaded yesterday my translated PO files on the pootle server. During all the processing of my PO file on the pootle server, the server respond to any request by a "Bad Gateway" error.

My conclusion is, like someone else said in a previous post: "Bad Gateway" error means "Server Busy".
I'm sorry about that but yesterday, I was the "Bad Gateway" error :)

So my advice, If you experienced a "Bad Gateway" error, just wait...

At