[Localization] some questions that have probably been asked before

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:06:02 EDT 2008

As Alexander has already mentioned, file a ticket :-).
In certain cases, there might be delays, because some of the
activities might not be internationalized, but apart from that, the
process should be pretty straight forward.
Thanks for bringing this up, expect a few activities  to be added to
Pootle tomorrow.
Thanks,
Sayamindu

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Alexander Todorov <atodorov at redhat.com> wrote: