[Localization] Aymara & Quechua Poodle

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Sat Mar 22 00:51:28 EDT 2008

Sorry never got back to you.  Yes, this is going in the right direction.
  One thing I need to do when I have the time :-( is to learn to set up
a poodle server so I can teach it there, since my llajtamasis in Bolivia
do not have much of an internet connection available, and unless we can
have a local server, they're going to be rather stuck.

On that line of thought:  A gentleman at Brightstar Corp has told me
that there is already OLPC work happening in Bolivia, but I haven't been
able to get contact information.  Is there some way anyone can find out?

Thank you!  There's many things I need to learn about poodle, but I will
look for FAQs before asking.

Yama