[Localization] Problem: 2 translations for 1 string

Gerhard Steiner gd.steiner at gmx.at
Thu Mar 20 11:56:04 EDT 2008

Dear Sayamindu,

We are talking about 100-200 translation strings, for which we need a
solution.
So I kindly ask the OLPC-Pootle Admin(s) for a suggestion.

If the translators have to clarify each of these strings with the
developers: (how to change the source, how are these written to the pot
file, ....)
- that slows down the translation
- could become very error prone

best regards