[Localization] [Announce] Changing the terminology section

Alexander Dupuy alex.dupuy at mac.com
Wed Jun 25 13:15:53 EDT 2008

Alexander Dupuy escribió:
> Sayamindu - what options to poterminology did you use? Which .po/.pot
> files are you using as input? Can you send me (off list) the generated
> terminology file?

Having just got the announcement that the new terminology project is up,
I can see that you didn't use the -F, --fold-titlecase (fold “Title
Case” to lowercase) option, which I would highly recommend, as it will
eliminate duplicate entries for "volume" and "Volume" etc. There may be
other small tweaks that should be made as well (there are at least a few
entries that should be blocked in the stopwords list, e.g. "This",
"Your" etc. - although that may be due to the lack of case folding, so
adding -F would already solve some of this).

@alex

mailto:alex.dupuy at mac.com