[Localization] [Announce] Changing the terminology section

Alexander Dupuy alex.dupuy at mac.com
Wed Jun 25 11:12:31 EDT 2008

Sayamindu Dasgupta writes:
> Ok - I have a much better terminology section now - which should be up
> by the next 24 hours. This was generated using
> http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/poterminology and should
> serve our needs much better.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to use my small contribution to OLPC - I think that it should improve the usefulness of the terminology feature.  There are still a number of ways in which I would like to improve poterminology (when I find time to do so), and I particularly welcome any feedback from you (or anyone else on the list) provides on problems or glitches.

Sayamindu - what options to poterminology did you use?  Which .po/.pot files are you using as input?  Can you send me (off list) the generated terminology file?

@alex

mailto:alex.dupuy at mac.com