[Localization] Appel à traduction Créole Haï tien

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Fri Jun 20 00:11:01 EDT 2008

Hi Samy and all,

s.boutayeb at free.fr writes:

> I suggest to you that you share your questions on this list. Im am quite sure
> that the problems do affect other language teams as well. We would be glad to
> examine with you the terminological issues and find together a solution. Your
> questions will help us all with no doubt.

Maybe we should have a small olpc-kreyol-translation mailing list: this
way, anyone on this list would be someone who is suppose to help.  The
list would be able to receive mails from people that didn't subscribe,
and some people would bring to the localization@ mailing list specific
technical issues.

I'm proposing this because I expect the translation in Kreyol will not
only be about the Pootle, but possibly about other kind of content as
well.

What do you think?

PS: I've the infrastructure to maintain such a list.

--
Bastien