[Localization] Appel à traduction Créole Haï tien

Marvin Demuth marvindemuth at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 19 12:45:22 EDT 2008

Samy, I am located in Arkansas, USA and Jude Augusma is in Iowa, USA.

Jude is from Pignon, Haiti.  To date, he has brought the Créole Haï tien
translation (35%) to the point that it is today.  He has reached the point
that the meaning of the strings is interfering with the translation.  I feel
sure that this point is reached many times by translators, trying to translate
technical terms in one language, to another language.  I can appreciate
his concerns.  I can visualize that other translators share the concerns.  He
has had limited success in using the French translation.

Jude wants to continue the translations, as he wants to help Haiti.  He needs
technical help with the meaning of technical terminology with strings.

I am wondering if you have received any volunteers from your appeal to the
43 translators.  If so, perhaps some system could
be worked out for the translators
to work with Jude.

Marvin Demuth