[Localization] Can't download XO-Core directory from Pootle

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Mon Jun 16 10:29:53 EDT 2008

Hi everyone :)

I tried to download the XO-Core directory (for Vietnamese) from
Pootle, to backup my work, but an error message said the file didn't
exist.

Fortunately, I was able to download each file separately. I get very
twitchy when I don't have a current backup. ;)

  certainly have the access right to download directories. This is
odd...

Sayamindu, what do you think is happening here?

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n