[Localization] localized keyboard

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 20:53:13 EDT 2008

First draft of Localized Keyboards page is done. It is tolerably
complete for Europe, but not elsewhere, and makes only a slight
attempt to deal with minority languages. I left Oceania alone, in part
because there are people creating projects in several island nations
who can give us verified data on what they intend to support. Detailed
checking will be needed, because I don't have access to the various
national keyboard standards docs. I just did this from what is
installed on Ubuntu. I moved the previous contents to the Discussion
page.

Enjoy. I trust that there will be more questions.

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/