[Localization] Feature/string freeze exception: Feedback for registration

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 07:32:52 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Korakurider <korakurider at gmail.com> wrote:
>   Well, my point was not intending to refrain you from changing that
> you believe it important, but we could work together better if we know
> well about interdependency within work stream for translations.
> For instance, you could ping Pootle admin to ask for "emergency POT
> merge" to make the lead time shorter.

Sayamindu, how do you want us to about it? Is the announcement on the
mailing list enough and you are going to take care of the pootle side
or should we take any other step to make translators life easier?

>  And by setting due date for
> translators and building it after that, we would have more probability
> to get translations for the important strings at packaging time.

The schedule is here:

http://sugarlabs.org/go/ReleaseTeam/Roadmap#Schedule

Packages goes in the build just after each release. (the translations
should be in before the tarball due date)

Marco