[Localization] a small query, translation of Activity names

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:34:59 EDT 2008

Arggh - sorry. Should have been clear about that.
The earlier language packs did not provide support for translated
names - our normal build framework did. So if your translation was
there during the build - you would normally be able to see the names
in a translated form.
Hope that clears the confusion.
Cheers,
Sayamindu