[Localization] a small query, translation of Activity names

Arjun Sarwal arjunsarwal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:23:57 EDT 2008

Hi Sayamindu

Upon reading the community news I came across a point that you had
mentioned in one of your emails to the list that currently names of
Activities remain untranslated.  (
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/localization/2008-July/001233.html
))
I  am a little confused at this because I do observe the activity name
(the name that appears when I hover over the icon) to be in the same
language as the locale of the XO is set to.

Could you please let me know a little more about the same ?

I have been introducing new translators time and again to signup and
translate at Pootle but am not aware of this issue. If it requires
some special attention on my or their part please let me know.

Thanks a lot!
Arjun

--
Arjun Sarwal