[Localization] Two other Pootle oddities

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Thu Jul 10 04:17:10 EDT 2008

Hi all,

1) I can't seem to find the right button when I want to edit only
   non-translated strings.

   It always offers me both non-translated strings and "fuzzy" strings.
   I have to edit the URL by hand and remove the "&fuzzy=1" parameter.
   Not a problem for me, but a problem for others who don't want to mess
   up with URLs.

   https://dev.laptop.org/translate/fr/etoys/etoys.po?fuzzy=1&editing=1&searchtext=&translate=1&blank=1

2) When I try to translate Etoys through Pootle, I only have the "Back,
   Skip, Copy, Suggest" buttons.  No submit.

Ideas?

--
Bastien