[Localization] Etoys

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Thu Jul 10 04:11:15 EDT 2008

To avoid bikesheds, let me rephrase my modest proposal:

  when translating a string (or a group of strings, if there is such a
  concept at some point), if the user thinks it might be helpful for
  other translators to have a screenshot showing the context for this
  (group of) string(s), let him upload one.

Nothing systematic, no huge machinery here.

Looking at the code might help in the case of Etoys, but my idea was
not really software-specific.

Of course, having screenshots only makes sense when the translation
deals with a _user interface_, which is not the case for manuals or
tutorials.

--
Bastien