[Localization] Italian Translation, was: How do we manage translation effort in Release process/roadmap

Torello Querci torello at torosoft.com
Wed Jul 9 03:53:26 EDT 2008

Hi Carlo,

Alle martedì 8 luglio 2008, Carlo Falciola ha scritto:
> Torello,
>
> one of the reason you see so few translated strings probably is that the
> default behaviour for strings installation is to ignore strings marked as
> "fuzzy". So I recently started  "defuzzing" as much as a can :) Then you
> should start seeing more italian in future releases.
I know, but a lot of translation work made during this year seems not be
included in the official buil 703, nor in the joyride (I not download the
latest so I try again in this days)
Having a build with translation updatad can help to check the transaltion
work.

> As work progresses now, Etoys will not ready any soon..
Great news .... :)

> One question more: for the Italian distribution did you already defined a
> list of activity to bundle? If yes, are all of them available in pootle for
> translation?
I not have any information about this. The activity list seems to be the
official so I suppose that this list is already in pootle.
At the moment I not know the build version of italian XO.

Ciao, Torello.