[Localization] Italian Translation, was: How do we manage translation effort in Release process/roadmap

Carlo Falciola cfalciola at yahoo.it
Tue Jul 8 05:01:46 EDT 2008

Torello,

one of the reason you see so few translated strings probably is that the default behaviour for strings installation is to ignore strings marked as "fuzzy". So I recently started  "defuzzing" as much as a can :)
Then you should start seeing more italian in future releases.

As work progresses now, Etoys will not ready any soon..

One question more: for the Italian distribution did you already defined a list of activity to bundle? If yes, are all of them available in pootle for translation?

ciao carlo

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l'home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina