[Localization] OLPC Kreyòl Localization

Marvin Demuth marvindemuth at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 5 15:39:00 EDT 2008

Many, many thanks for your willingness to help.

Sayamindu Dasgupta and/or Edward Cherlin can
handle the appropriate authorizations for
you.  They will receive a copy of this message.

If you are not a subscriber on the Localization
List, then I suggest that you subscribe.  The
link and the e-mail subscription information are:

         <mailto:localization-request at lists.laptop.org?subject=subscribe>

Jude will be in touch with you off list.  He can
fill you in on any mechanics that are involved.

Marvin