[Localization] [Announce] String Updates

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:24:16 EST 2008

Hi all,

As some of you may already know, we have shifted to a new server
recently (which should make Pootle more reliable, since the older set
up was constantly running out of space and making Pootle shut down).
However, due to the shift, the cron job which updates the POT files
daily from Git got disabled and I just re-enabled it.  This has led to
the addition of new strings to some of the projects (in XO Bundled -
Calculate, and in Etoys). It will be great if you can update your
translations :-).

Cheers,
Sayamindu

--