[Localization] Question on Korean translation

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 03:39:47 EST 2008

On Jan 26, 2008 6:25 AM, yunrim park <rimipark at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a newbie interested in Korean translation. Before I actually do
> something, I have two concerns to share with you. First, I do not know if I
> know enough about Kids' words. One English word can be translated into many
> different Korean words with different levels of difficulty. Is there any
> guideline about translation for kids?

This is something which is left to the language teams. I am trying to
make the terminology project in Pootle more useful, so that basic
terms which occur again and again in Sugar (eg: activity, keep, mesh,
neighbourhood, etc) are translated consistently, and also, serve as a
glossary which can be used as a guideline for translation as well.
Thanks,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta