[Localization] Localization for Haiti (Kreyol)

Marvin Demuth marvindemuth at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 20 16:28:06 EST 2008

Samuel & Alex, thanks for your help.

Jude, this is Jude's first day to hear unusual terminology like "Pootle,"
so he is concentrating on reading the FAQ, and looking at the other
links.

Sayamindu can do what he needs to do on setting up Jude.

I mentioned earlier that we were uncertain as to the model of XO that
he will need to be using. Is the standard G1G1 XO adequate at this stage
for Jude, or does he need a different configuration?  Presumably, one
with a Canadian French keyboard is not available.  Right?

Marvin

Alex, I looked up the Dupuy link.  Impressive!  I also had to look
up doppelgänger...