[Localization] Apply for the Permission of Translate and Review

Li Zhang alice.zhang at nortel.com
Mon Dec 22 20:50:22 EST 2008

Hi hepei,

    This is from another Simplified Chinese translator's response for
OLPC project.
    Currently, we have about  5~8 volunteers doing translation work. On
pootle server, only Etoys activity and new added activity---turtleart
are not completed.
    If you want to be a translator, you should:
Register on https://dev.laptop.org/translate/register.html
<https://dev.laptop.org/translate/register.html>
Activate
receive the activation code and login details by E-mail
go to https://dev.laptop.org/translate/activate.html
<https://dev.laptop.org/translate/activate.html>  to activate
Login to pootle
select languages and projects

Also, you can download the PO file(not need to register) and translate
offline,then upload.
BTW, for Etoys activity, you should apply for 'submit' permission
seperately. I'm Etoys(zh_CN) administrator now. But I'm not sure whether
I can grant 'submit' perssion to anybody.

    For Review permission, I've no idea. I think you need apply for this
permission from Pootle server administraor.
   Currently, Etoys activity has been done more than a half. we dispatch
the strings and do it offline in fact.
   Would you please help translate turtleart first?
   Any question, you can contact me directly.

   Best Wishes!

Alice Zhang(Zhang Li)
*Tel: +86-10-6510-7710  *ESN: 542-7710